This beautiful Piña Colada Sangria cocktail recipe mixes up coconut rum, pineapple juice, pineapple chunks, and maraschino cherries, and delivers maximum fruity tropical goodness with every sip.
- 750 ml Sauvignon Blanc (or Moscato if you prefer sweeter)
- 300 grams tinned crushed Pineapple
- 75 ml Malibu (other coconut rums are available!)
- 60 ml Pineapple juice
- Maraschino cherries
- Optional : Mint leaves, Maraschino cherries, pineapple wedges to garnish
- DRINK RESPONSIBLY!
- In a large pitcher, combine the white wine, crushed pineapple and Coconut Rum.
- Stir well.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve with lots of ice.
- Garnish with mint, a pineapple wedge or with maraschino cherries. (optional)
- You can add Tonic Water (or Lemonade) for a bit of extra refreshing "fizz"
Freezing the pineapple beforehand will help to chill, without diluting.